QRP International launches ABC – APMG Scrum Master qualification
QRP International is proud to announce the launch of new ABC – Scrum Master qualification.
Popular and widely adopted around the globe, Scrum is a framework for developing, delivering and sustaining complex products through effective team collaboration. Scrum Masters are responsible for promoting and supporting Scrum as defined in the Scrum Guide. Acting as servant-leader for the Scrum Team, Scrum Masters do this by helping everyone understand Scrum theory, practices, rules, and values.
Scrum Master qualification is offered by APMG and Agile Business Consortium: this new hands-on qualification is based on The Scrum Guide – the definitive guide to Scrum – created and maintained by Scrum’s creators.
SCRUM Master Certification
After your course you will be able to sit the APMG Scrum Master examination; a multiple-choice exam to be completed within 40 minutes.
You can complete the exam – either online or paper format – at the end of your course.
Benefits & learning outcomes
- Gain a deep understanding of the Scrum Framework – the theory, practices, roles, rules and values – as defined in The Scrum Guide.
- Understand – in detail – the role of Scrum Master and how the role interacts with different members of the Scrum Team and other stakeholders.
- Master the Scrum principles to better understand their application when returning to the workplace.
- Understand how to construct an effective development team with an appropriate mix of skills and experience.
- Know how to act as a servant-leader for the Scrum Team, promoting and enabling self-organization to create high value products.
- Learn how to facilitate Scrum Events and remove impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress.
- Help Scrum Product Owners shape and refine product backlogs to guide early and incremental delivery of valuable products.
- Drive adoption of the Scrum framework for more effective product and solution development, working with stakeholders and other Scrum Masters to improve its effectiveness.
Who is it for?
Scrum Master training and certification is for anyone involved in product delivery using the Scrum framework.
It will be particularly beneficial to those accountable for getting the most out of Scrum, including Scrum Masters, managers, and Scrum team members.
The importance of training and certification
Findings from the 2019 Scrum Master Trends Report indicate that:
- 44% of participants that have a certification reported earning more than $100,000 USD (compared to 18% without a certification)!
- 38% of participants who reported having Scrum training reported a salary of $100,000 USD (compared to only 15% of those without training)!
12 reasons to choose the APMG-ABC Scrum Master certification:
- Source materials: The APMG-ABC course, syllabus & learning objectives are based on The Scrum Guide (The Definitive Guide to Scrum: The Rules of the Game).
- Agile experts: Developed in partnership with Agile Business Consortium – leaders in promoting and enabling business agility.
- Quality materials: Course materials & exercises developed by experience Scrum Master trainer.
- Course experience: Courses are highly interactive to encourage collaboration and reinforce learning objectives.
- Wider business focus: Increased focused on Scrum’s application beyond IT & software development.
- Expert delivery: Courses delivered by APMG accredited trainers and training organizations. APMG’s accreditation processes are respected globally and accredited by UKAS.
- Consistent quality: APMG accredited providers use standardized accredited materials developed by the Agile Business Consortium and experienced Scrum trainers/practitioners.
- No recertification requirements: APMG Scrum Master certification does not expire; candidates do not need to re-certify.
- Convenience: The APMG-ABC Scrum Master exam can be taken at the end of the course.
- Choose your format: The APMG-ABC exam is available in both paper and online formats.
- Free membership: Successful candidates are entitled to free 1-year membership with the Agile Business Consortium.
- Share your success: Successful candidates can claim a digital badge and share their success online.