Following the completion of the PRINCE2 Agile course participants should:
- Understand the basic concepts of common agile ways of working
- Understand the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2 and the agile way of working
- Apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context
- Fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
- Apply or tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context
- Learn through the use of theory and practical exercises
- Pass the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam
- Project and Programme Managers who hold a current PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification
- Key staff involved with integrating project management with product delivery
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Exam
- 2.5 hour
- Objective Test
- 50 questions
- 60% pass mark
- Open book (PRINCE2 Agile manual only)
Upon successful completion of the exam and following confirmation of the results, the participants will receive a unique, secure and auditable electronic certificate from APMG International.
Candidate must must hold any of the following certifications:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Project Management Professional® (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)
- IMPA Levels A,B,C and D® (Certified Projects Director).
Course material and examination are in English, a basic understanding is recommended. Some pre-read material is provided prior to the event and is expected to be fully read before attending the course.
The following PRINCE2 Agile course material is included for this event:
- Pre-Event Study Materials
The Manual ‘PRINCE2 Agile™’ will be sent prior to the course
- PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Event Handout
This handout contains case study, exercises and solutions, 2 Practitioner test-exams and hints & tips for the Practitioner Examination.
Why choose QRP?
- Take advantage of our +10 years’ experience delivering PRINCE2 and Agile trainings across the world
- Prepare more efficiently with our online pre-course learning
- Obtain the official ‘PRINCE2 Agile’ manual
- Earn Up to 21 PDUs and Maintain Your PMP Credential!
Do you have more than 2 participants interested in that course? Ask for our multiple discount rate
Do you need to adapt the course to your organization? Look at our customized solution