Following the completion of the course participants should:
- Understand the Key Concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- Understand the role of GRC and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Communication and Organizational Change Management to direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices
- Individuals continuing their journey in service management
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team
- existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge.
- Number of questions: 40
- Type of questions: multiple choice
- Marks: 40 marks available
- Provisional pass mark: 65% or higher (26 marks or above)
- Duration: 90 minutes (113 for non-native speakers)
- This is a ‘closed book’ examination
The candidate must have passed the ITIL 4 Foundation examination. In addition, the candidate must have attended an accredited training course for this module.
The Certification Exam takes place the last day of the course, the third day, in the afternoon. Open-course participants may need to bring their laptop in order to take the on-line exam.
The candidate must have passed the ITIL 4 Foundation examination. The pre-reading material will be available before of the beginning of the course, participants are encouraged to study it before the beginning of the course. A good knowledge of English is mandatory.
The following ITIL 4 Strategist DPI course material is included for this event:
- Pre-Event Study Materials
The event preparation materials include a structured Pre-Event Study Guide – available online.
- ITIL 4 Strategist DPI Event Handout
This handout contains exercises and solutions, DPI test-exams and hints & tips for the Examination.