Agile Methodology: AgilePM and Scrum Training Course and Certification
What does it take to become Agile?
One of the key difficulties when we talk about ‘agile’ is that this is a very broad and general term and it means different things to different people. There are usually 2 common interpretations of agile:
- Flexible, responsive to customer needs, early to market with products that customers actually want;
- Internal capability, skills and commitment to implementing change constantly, allowing the business model to evolve to meet the needs of a fast-changing market place.
These perceptions share a positivity about ‘agile’, it is clearly perceived as a good thing. At the same time, this highlights that there are different interpretations of what Agile means, different ideas about how to adopt it and therefore different methods and frameworks that could be chosen.
Here we describe 2 of the most known names in the Agile world, Agile Project Management and Scrum:
AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Agile Project Management (AgilePM®) is an innovative approach to project management and an actual Project Management method. It helps people work effectively together to achieve business goals. This guidance provides the ability to deliver Agile Projects in organizations requiring standards, rigour and visibility around Project Management, while at the same time enabling the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile.
Agile Project Management is the result of the collaboration between APMG International and the DSDM Consortium.
- 60.000 certifications (globally since 2011)
- 2 certification levels: AgilePM Foundation and AgilePM Practitioner
- Courses available in Brussels and Anwterp
- Course and exam language: English
Scrum is an Agile framework for completing complex projects. Scrum method originally was formalized for software development projects, but it works well for any complex, innovative scope of work.
- 368.000 certifications (Scrum Alliance data)
- 3 certification levels: Certified Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Product Owner, Certified Scrum Developer
- Courses available in Brussels, Gent and Anwterp
- Course and exam language: English and French
WANT TO KNOW MORE ON THESE AGILE METHODS?
We can help you identify the right Agile method for you and your organization: use this form to get in touch!