Virtual Classroom Training
PRINCE2 is the most practised PM method in Europe.
It is a “product-based” method as it divides projects into manageable stages.
ITIL is the most widely accepted approach to IT Service Management. ITIL 4 Foundation
provides comprehensive guidance for establishing a service management system.
AgilePM is the only Agile method that focuses on the management of Agile projects.
It is the ideal standard between PM structure and flexibility and agility.
SCRUM has changed the way of work of many organizations.
The framework helps prioritize and deliver projects on a ‘sprint’ base with a well-defined goal.
Looking for more information?
We aim to strengthen organisations with Training, Certification and Consultancy
services in Best Practice management methods on a global scale with a local presence.
Contact our team. We will be happy to help you.
PRINCE2 provides a methodology that delivers increased agility and efficient while reducing costs, and packs many more compelling strength, making it the ideal controlling solution for your organisation and project Managers.
- PRINCE2 Foundation: for individuals wanting to demonstrate they have sufficient understanding of the PRINCE2 project management method.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner: suitable for individuals wanting to demonstrate they have archieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor the PRINCE2 method in a scenario situation.
- PRINCE2 Combi: includes BOTH the Foundation and the Practitioner training and examinations.
ITIL is the most widely accepted approach to IT Service Management in the world and is used globally by millions of practitioners.
The ITIL 4 framework is built on established ITSM practices and expands itself to the wider context of customer experience, value streams and digital transformation, as well as embracing new ways of working, such as Lean, Agile, and DevOps.
- ITIL4 Foundation: for individuals wanting to demonstrate they have sufficient understanding of the ITIL common language and key concepts. The training covers the full syllabus of the Foundation module and prepares all the participants to take the ITIL Foundation exam.
Agile Project Management is an innovative approach to project management, which helps people work effectively together to achieve business goals. This new guidance provides the ability to deliver Agile Projects in organizations requiring standards, rigour and visibility around Project Management.
- AgilePM Foundation: designed for people who require a general level of AgilePM understanding.
- AgilePM Practitioner: very detailed with a focus on scenarios and suitable for individuals wanting to demonstrate they are able to apply the AgilePM method in a scenario situation.
- AgilePM Combi: includes BOTH the Foundation and the Practitioner training and examinations.
SCRUM is an Agile framework for completing complex projects. SCRUM method originally was formalized for software development projects, but it works well for any complex, innovative scope of work. The possibilities are endless. The possibilities are endless. The SCRUM method is deceptively simple and can be applied for any project or product development effort.
SCRUM provides a foundation and path to delivering business goals in a collaborative, sane, and enjoyable manner.
Are you looking for another course?
Not only PRINCE2, ITIL4, AgilePM or SCRUM.
We support you to achieve professional excellence in Project Management, IT Service Management, Programme Management, Project Support and Portfolio Management through worldwide recognized accreditations.
We are also specialized in adapting and tailoring courses for corporate training.
Fill out our contact form for more details!
Choose the course more suitable for you is hard – but we are here to help you.
- +20 years’ experience
- +20.000 Delegates certified
- Accredited courses
[contact-form-7 id=”1194″ title=”form generico fondo pagina”]