ABC ScrumPopular and widely adopted around the globe, Scrum is a framework for developing, delivering and sustaining complex products through effective team collaboration. Scrum Masters are responsible for promoting and supporting Scrum as defined in the Scrum Guide. Acting as servant-leader for the Scrum Team, Scrum Masters do this by helping everyone understand Scrum theory, practices, rules, and values. Scrum Master qualification is offered by APMG and Agile Business Consortium: this new hands-on qualification is based on The Scrum Guide – the definitive guide to Scrum – created and maintained by Scrum’s creators.
- Gain a deep understanding of the Scrum Framework - the theory, practices, roles, rules and values - as defined in The Scrum Guide.
- Understand - in detail - the role of Scrum Master and how the role interacts with different members of the Scrum Team and other stakeholders.
- Master the Scrum principles to better understand their application when returning to the workplace.
- Understand how to construct an effective development team with an appropriate mix of skills and experience.
- Know how to act as a servant-leader for the Scrum Team, promoting and enabling self-organization to create high value products.
- Learn how to facilitate Scrum Events and remove impediments to the Scrum Team's progress.
- Help Scrum Product Owners shape and refine product backlogs to guide early and incremental delivery of valuable products.
- Drive adoption of the Scrum framework for more effective product and solution development, working with stakeholders and other Scrum Masters to improve its effectiveness.
Scrum Master training and certification is for anyone involved in product delivery using the Scrum framework.
It will be particularly beneficial to those accountable for getting the most out of Scrum, including Scrum Masters, managers, and Scrum team members.The importance of training and certification Findings from the 2019 Scrum Master Trends Report indicate that:
- 44% of participants that have a certification reported earning more than $100,000 USD (compared to 18% without a certification)!
- 38% of participants who reported having Scrum training reported a salary of $100,000 USD (compared to only 15% of those without training)!
- Source materials: The APMG-ABC course, syllabus & learning objectives are based on The Scrum Guide (The Definitive Guide to Scrum: The Rules of the Game).
- Agile experts: Developed in partnership with Agile Business Consortium – leaders in promoting and enabling business agility.
- Quality materials: Course materials & exercises developed by experience Scrum Master trainer.
- Course experience: Courses are highly interactive to encourage collaboration and reinforce learning objectives.
- Wider business focus: Increased focused on Scrum’s application beyond IT & software development.
- Expert delivery: Courses delivered by APMG accredited trainers and training organizations. APMG’s accreditation processes are respected globally and accredited by UKAS.
- Consistent quality: APMG accredited providers use standardized accredited materials developed by the Agile Business Consortium and experienced Scrum trainers/practitioners.
- No recertification requirements: APMG Scrum Master certification does not expire; candidates do not need to re-certify.
- Convenience: The APMG-ABC Scrum Master exam can be taken at the end of the course.
- Choose your format: The APMG-ABC exam is available in both paper and online formats.
- Free membership: Successful candidates are entitled to free 1-year membership with the Agile Business Consortium.
- Share your success: Successful candidates can claim a digital badge and share their success online.
What does it take to become Agile?
One of the key difficulties when we talk about ‘agile’ is that this is a very broad and general term and it means different things to different people. There are usually 2 common interpretations of agile:
- Flexible, responsive to customer needs, early to market with products that customers actually want;
- Internal capability, skills and commitment to implementing change constantly, allowing the business model to evolve to meet the needs of a fast-changing market place.
These perceptions share a positivity about ‘agile’, it is clearly perceived as a good thing. At the same time, this highlights that there are different interpretations of what Agile means, different ideas about how to adopt it and therefore different methods and frameworks that could be chosen.
AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Agile Project Management (AgilePM®) is an innovative approach to project management and an actual Project Management method. It helps people work effectively together to achieve business goals. This guidance provides the ability to deliver Agile Projects in organizations requiring standards, rigour and visibility around Project Management, while at the same time enabling the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile.
Agile Project Management is the result of the collaboration between APMG International and the DSDM Consortium.
- 60.000 certifications (globally since 2011)
- 2 certification levels: AgilePM Foundation and AgilePM Practitioner
- Courses available in Brussels and Anwterp
- Course and exam language: English
Scrum is an Agile framework for completing complex projects. Scrum method originally was formalized for software development projects, but it works well for any complex, innovative scope of work.
- 368.000 certifications (Scrum Alliance data)
- 3 certification levels: Certified Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Product Owner, Certified Scrum Developer
- Courses available in Brussels, Gent and Anwterp
- Course and exam language: English and French
WANT TO KNOW MORE ON THESE AGILE METHODS?
We can help you identify the right Agile method for you and your organization: use this form to get in touch!
What’s in it?The e-learning is broken into 20 bite sized lessons which include videos, quizzes and a collection of interactive readings that provide more in-depth detail on the PRINCE2 method. In order to create knowledge retention we have included the Q-Trainer functionality - it is a tool that repeats questions in such a way that the knowledge will be stored in your long-term memory. All those items combined with the 2 PRINCE2 Foundation exams simulator and the online tutor support ensure that you gain the required level of knowledge to obtain the PRINCE2 Foundation Certification.
Test your knowledge all along your trainingWith an ever growing database of test questions and 2 complete PRINCE2 Foundation mock exams, you are assured all aspect will be covered and all subjects continuously tested against your knowledge to ensure the best possible preparation towards sitting the official PRINCE2 Foundation exam.
InteractivityOur experienced PRINCE2 experts explain the method through a wide range of video, interactive readings and practice exam questions, which will help you to not only know PRINCE2 and obtain the PRINCE2 Foundation certification, but also apply it for your projects. The course has been designed to ensure that it provides an interactive and engaging explanation of the PRINCE2 method.
Any-time, anywhere… any deviceYou can access the PRINCE2 online course from all types of devices (laptops, Smartphones or tablets), wherever you want and whenever you want, and without having to take time off work. So you can learn at a pace that suits you, at home, at work or on the go!
Online Exam includedThe PRINCE2 Foundation exam will take place online thanks to the remote ProctorU technology which gives you the freedom to take your exams at a time and location convenient for you, using a webcam and a reliable high-speed connection.
Enjoy a 10% discount in MarchFor a limited time only, Buy the new PRINCE2 Foundation Elearning and receive a 10% discount on your package. Hurry up! This offer is valid until the 15th of March 2018 only. Buy now! Learn more about the PRINCE2 Foundation Elearning course Buy now your PRINCE2 Foundation Elearning Package Got questions? Contact us and we’ll help you choose the perfect training solution to suit your needs
PRINCE2 updated version - FRENCH TRANSLATION
- 5th of April - FRENCH manual pre-order date
- 2nd of August - FRENCH manual publication date
- 21st of August - FRENCH Foundation and Practitioner exams available
PRINCE2 updated version - DUTCH TRANSLATION
- 5th of April - DUTCH manual pre-order date
- 5th of June - DUTCH manual publication date
- 26th of June - DUTCH Foundation and Practitioner exams available
At QRP International we are committed to provide the best quality of training as well as the broadest offer, to make sure we can answer to our customers' needs.
This is what we kept in mind when working to prepare the new 2018 training calendar, now available at this link to be checked out: find out all upcoming dates for your Project, Programme, Portfolio, PMO, IT and Change Management training!
OUR TRAINING OFFER
As ATO (Accredited Training Organization) QRP Internationals offers the full range of Project, Programme, Portfolio, PMO and Change Management accredited training:
- Project Management: PRINCE2, AgilePM, PRINCE2 Agile, PMP, Scrum
- Programme Management: MSP
- Portfolio Management: MoP
- PMO Management: P3O
- Change Management: Change Management
- IT Service Management: ITIL, Copbit5, Togaf
WHAT'S NEW IN 2018?
- Stay on the top with the new DevOps course and certification
As IT Management keeps on in redefining and redesigning the classical lines of delineation between hardware and software, development and operations, the DevOps influence continues to head the way. That's why QRP has included this top IT certification into its portfolio in 2018. DevOps Foundation training and certification will be added to our catalogue in the coming weeks: starting from January 2018.
- A new city for your next training: ANTWERP
What's new with our 2018 training catalogue? Starting from January 2018, you can choose ANTWERP (Belgium) as the city for your PRINCE2 or AgilePM training, available in both English and Dutch. When on the calendar page, make sure you view the courses with the "city" filter, to access to all possible dates available in Antwerp.
NEED TO TRAIN YOUR TEAM?
Looking for an easy and efficient solution to train your team of colleagues, or department? Get in touch to discover our in-house, tailored and customized solutions!