What does it take to become Agile?
One of the key difficulties when we talk about ‘agile’ is that this is a very broad and general term and it means different things to different people. There are usually 2 common interpretations of agile:
- Flexible, responsive to customer needs, early to market with products that customers actually want;
- Internal capability, skills and commitment to implementing change constantly, allowing the business model to evolve to meet the needs of a fast-changing market place.
These perceptions share a positivity about ‘agile’, it is clearly perceived as a good thing. At the same time, this highlights that there are different interpretations of what Agile means, different ideas about how to adopt it and therefore different methods and frameworks that could be chosen.
AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Agile Project Management (AgilePM®) is an innovative approach to project management and an actual Project Management method. It helps people work effectively together to achieve business goals. This guidance provides the ability to deliver Agile Projects in organizations requiring standards, rigour and visibility around Project Management, while at the same time enabling the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile.
Agile Project Management is the result of the collaboration between APMG International and the DSDM Consortium.
- 60.000 certifications (globally since 2011)
- 2 certification levels: AgilePM Foundation and AgilePM Practitioner
- Courses available in Brussels and Anwterp
- Course and exam language: English
Scrum is an Agile framework for completing complex projects. Scrum method originally was formalized for software development projects, but it works well for any complex, innovative scope of work.
- 368.000 certifications (Scrum Alliance data)
- 3 certification levels: Certified Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Product Owner, Certified Scrum Developer
- Courses available in Brussels, Gent and Anwterp
- Course and exam language: English and French
WANT TO KNOW MORE ON THESE AGILE METHODS?
We can help you identify the right Agile method for you and your organization: use this form to get in touch!
What’s in it?The e-learning is broken into 20 bite sized lessons which include videos, quizzes and a collection of interactive readings that provide more in-depth detail on the PRINCE2 method. In order to create knowledge retention we have included the Q-Trainer functionality - it is a tool that repeats questions in such a way that the knowledge will be stored in your long-term memory. All those items combined with the 2 PRINCE2 Foundation exams simulator and the online tutor support ensure that you gain the required level of knowledge to obtain the PRINCE2 Foundation Certification.
Test your knowledge all along your trainingWith an ever growing database of test questions and 2 complete PRINCE2 Foundation mock exams, you are assured all aspect will be covered and all subjects continuously tested against your knowledge to ensure the best possible preparation towards sitting the official PRINCE2 Foundation exam.
InteractivityOur experienced PRINCE2 experts explain the method through a wide range of video, interactive readings and practice exam questions, which will help you to not only know PRINCE2 and obtain the PRINCE2 Foundation certification, but also apply it for your projects. The course has been designed to ensure that it provides an interactive and engaging explanation of the PRINCE2 method.
Any-time, anywhere… any deviceYou can access the PRINCE2 online course from all types of devices (laptops, Smartphones or tablets), wherever you want and whenever you want, and without having to take time off work. So you can learn at a pace that suits you, at home, at work or on the go!
Online Exam includedThe PRINCE2 Foundation exam will take place online thanks to the remote ProctorU technology which gives you the freedom to take your exams at a time and location convenient for you, using a webcam and a reliable high-speed connection.
Enjoy a 10% discount in MarchFor a limited time only, Buy the new PRINCE2 Foundation Elearning and receive a 10% discount on your package. Hurry up! This offer is valid until the 15th of March 2018 only. Buy now! Learn more about the PRINCE2 Foundation Elearning course Buy now your PRINCE2 Foundation Elearning Package Got questions? Contact us and we’ll help you choose the perfect training solution to suit your needs
PRINCE2 updated version - FRENCH TRANSLATION
- 5th of April - FRENCH manual pre-order date
- 2nd of August - FRENCH manual publication date
- 21st of August - FRENCH Foundation and Practitioner exams available
PRINCE2 updated version - DUTCH TRANSLATION
- 5th of April - DUTCH manual pre-order date
- 5th of June - DUTCH manual publication date
- 26th of June - DUTCH Foundation and Practitioner exams available
At QRP International we are committed to provide the best quality of training as well as the broadest offer, to make sure we can answer to our customers' needs.
This is what we kept in mind when working to prepare the new 2018 training calendar, now available at this link to be checked out: find out all upcoming dates for your Project, Programme, Portfolio, PMO, IT and Change Management training!
OUR TRAINING OFFER
As ATO (Accredited Training Organization) QRP Internationals offers the full range of Project, Programme, Portfolio, PMO and Change Management accredited training:
- Project Management: PRINCE2, AgilePM, PRINCE2 Agile, PMP, Scrum
- Programme Management: MSP
- Portfolio Management: MoP
- PMO Management: P3O
- Change Management: Change Management
- IT Service Management: ITIL, Copbit5, Togaf
WHAT'S NEW IN 2018?
- Stay on the top with the new DevOps course and certification
As IT Management keeps on in redefining and redesigning the classical lines of delineation between hardware and software, development and operations, the DevOps influence continues to head the way. That's why QRP has included this top IT certification into its portfolio in 2018. DevOps Foundation training and certification will be added to our catalogue in the coming weeks: starting from January 2018.
- A new city for your next training: ANTWERP
What's new with our 2018 training catalogue? Starting from January 2018, you can choose ANTWERP (Belgium) as the city for your PRINCE2 or AgilePM training, available in both English and Dutch. When on the calendar page, make sure you view the courses with the "city" filter, to access to all possible dates available in Antwerp.
NEED TO TRAIN YOUR TEAM?
Looking for an easy and efficient solution to train your team of colleagues, or department? Get in touch to discover our in-house, tailored and customized solutions!
A big news was released few days ago by Axelos, the joint venture company, created in 2013 by the Cabinet Office, and owner of ITIL.
"Over the last 18 months we have embarked on a programme of extensive research (30+ global workshops engaging with over 300 partners, professionals and SMEs so far), and we recognise that this update cannot be done without the cooperation and input from our valued partner network. We are keen to work with you all to ensure that the new guidance will support you and your customers."
What we know so far about the ITIL Update:
- The core elements of ITIL will remain and will continue to derive from the experiences of thousands of specialists and experts. Research has confirmed that ITIL remains best practice for the ITSM industry.
- The Update will include practical guidance on how ITIL is adopted in conjunction with practices such as DevOps, Agile and Lean.
- Individuals who have already certified will have their current certifications recognised in the new scheme.
A COMMUNITY-LED INITIATIVE: GET INVOLVED!
Axelos actively encourages practitioners to provide insight and feedback to directly influence the update via the Global Research Programme. Currently more than 650 members have signed up to the programme. Sign up too!