Following the completion of the course participants should:
- Know the basic contents and tools of HERMES 5.
- Know the phase model and the decision-making processes.
- Understand the method elements of HERMES 5.
- Be able to adapt the method to the requirements of your projects.
- Have an overview of the processes, tasks and results of a HERMES 5 project using the service/product scenario.
- Be fully prepared for the Foundation certification exam.
- Project Manager
- Project Team Members
- Decision makers
- PMO staff
- Quality Management
- Control management
HERMES 5 Foundation Exam
- 1 hour
- 40 multiple-choice questions
- The test documents are provided by TÜV SÜD Examination Institute.
Examination is organized by QRP, but the service is provided by TÜV SÜD Akademie who will send an invigilator for the correct holding of the examination. The exam session can be organized when the minimum number of 4 participants is reached.
Otherwise, QRP can organize a training session and help candidates to register for the examination section of TÜV SÜD Akademie.
It is desirable but not essential that participants have some experience of working on projects. Some pre-read material is provided prior to the event and is expected to be fully read before attending the course.
The following course material is included for this event:
- Pre-Event Study Materials
The event preparation materials include a structured Pre-Event Study Guide- available online
This handout contains case study, exercises and solutions, Foundation test-exams and hints & tips for the Foundation Examination.
Why choose QRP?
- Prepare more efficiently with our pre-course study guide available online
- Save money, our prices include pre-course material, manuals, exams and certificate.
- Take advantage of our +20 years’ experience delivering training across the world
- We provide the highest level of training and service to help you gain your HERMES 5 certification.
Do you have more than 2 participants interested in that course? Ask for our multiple discount rate
Do you need to adapt the course to your organization? Look at our customized solution