- ITIL 4 Managing Professional: Direct Plan and Improve: AXELOS:English
The ITIL 4: Direct, Plan and Improve book forms one publication of the Higher-Level guidance, following ITIL 4 Foundation.
- Ideal for professionals who are responsible for managing the direction and strategy of their IT team or organization
- Align tactical and strategic activity
- Improve the direction of organizational change
- Encourage a culture of continual improvement
- Ease leadership decision making
- Helps you pass your Direct, Plan and Improve exam
- Reference guidance for day-to-day problems for IT Professionals
- ITIL 4 Managing Professional Drive Stakeholder Value: AXELOS:English
The ITIL 4: Drive Stakeholder Value book forms one publication of the Higher-Level guidance, following ITIL 4 Foundation.
ITIL 4 Managing Professional: Drive Stakeholder Value includes all types of stakeholder engagement and interaction between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners.
The ITIL 4 Drive Stakeholder Value guidance will:
- focus on the conversion of demand into value through IT services
- helps professionals to always keep the customer and their customer journey in mind when developing their services.
- ITIL 4 Managing Professional High-velocity IT: AXELOS:English
High-velocity IT forms one publication in the essential supporting guidance for the Managing Professional certification pathway within ITIL4.
This guide explores the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments.
ITIL 4 Managing Professional: High-velocity IT will:
- help practitioners to operate in a similar way to successful digitally native organizations
- cover the use of working practices such as Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as Cloud, Automation, and Automatic testing focusing on rapid delivery of products and services for maximum value
- act as a reference guide that practitioners can use in their work, further studies and professional development.
- ITIL® Foundation, ITIL 4 edition: AXELOS: TSO (The Stationery Office)English
ITIL Foundation is the first ITIL 4 publication and the latest evolution of the most widely-adopted guidance for ITSM. Its audience ranges from IT and business students taking their first steps in service management to seasoned professionals familiar with earlier versions of ITIL and other sources of industry best practice.
The guidance provided in this publication can be adopted and adapted for all types of organizations and services. To show how the concepts of ITIL can be practically applied to an organization’s activities, ITIL Foundation follows the exploits of a fictional company on its ITIL journey.Price:52 Euro
- ITIL® 2011 Edition - A Pocket Guide: Jan van Bon e.o.: Van Haren PublishingEnglish
Since 2001 the Van Haren Publishing ITIL Pocket Guides have helped readers all over the world to understand the essentials of ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library), the leading framework for IT service management. This pocket guide does exactly the same as previous editions: offering a concise summary of ITIL, based on ITIL® 2011 Edition. We have condensed the full ITIL framework, found in 2000 pages, into just 200 pocket-sized pages! It means that this book is an essential time-saving and cost-effective guide to ITIL 2011 Edition.Price:19 Euro
- ITIL® Practitioner Guidance: AXELOS: TSO (The Stationery Office)English
ITIL® Practitioner Guidance is a practical guide that helps IT service management (ITSM) professionals turn ITIL theory into practice through case studies, worksheets, templates and scenarios.
The book assumes knowledge of ITIL and ITSM up to ITIL Foundation level, and begins with a discussion of the guiding principles of ITSM. It goes on to explain how these guiding principles are essential for ITSM and how they relate to philosophies, frameworks and methodologies such as DevOps, Lean and Agile.
- ITIL® Foundation Handbook: AXELOS: TSO (The Stationery Office)English
Now updated in line with the 2011 syllabus. This handbook provides an introduction to the ITIL service lifecycle model and an overview of the ITIL qualification structure.Price:15 Euro
- ITIL® Service Operation: AXELOS: TSO (The Stationery Office)English
By focusing on delivery and control process activities, ‘ITIL Service Operation’ describes how a highly desirable steady state of managing services can be achieved on a day-to-day basis.Price:145 Euro
- ITIL® Service Transition: AXELOS: TSO (The Stationery Office)English
‘ITIL Service Transition’ focuses on the broader, long-term change management role and release practices so that risks, benefits, delivery mechanisms and the ease of ongoing operations of services are considered. This publication provides guidance and process activities for the transition of services into the business environment.Price:145 Euro
- ITIL® Service Design: AXELOS: TSO (The Stationery Office)English
In order to meet current and future business requirements, ‘ITIL Service Design’ provides guidance on the production and maintenance of IT policies, architectures and documents for the design of appropriate and innovative IT infrastructure services solutions and processes.t.Price:145 Euro
Filter Books for