We are committed to protecting your privacy
Welcome to QRP INTERNATIONAL websites. We appreciate your interest in us.
This website only collects personal and business data from you with your permission, for example if you register or fill in a form. No personal or business data is collected from you without you knowing about it.
Any non-public personal information that you may provide via our sites will be used solely for the purpose stated on the page where it is collected.
QRP will not sell, license, transmit or disclose this information outside of QRP Group and its affiliated companies unless expressly authorized by you. In all cases, we will disclose the information consistent with applicable laws and regulations and we will require the recipient to protect the information and use it only for the purpose it was provided.
By “personal information,” we mean data that is unique to an individual, such as a name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number. From time to time, we may request personal information from you at our sites in order to deliver requested materials to you, respond to your questions, or deliver a product or service.
We collect personal information from you through the use of forms, which may be on paper or on our Websites, such as when signup to receive our newsletters, register for information, or make a purchase.
We also collect personal information from you when you communicate with us for any reason, including by email, postal mail or telephone, and when you use our Services.
If you choose to provide us with information you explicitly grant your consent to us using that information as is necessary to provide Services to you.
The data controller is the site administrator, Jacobus Theodorus Groot, who can be contacted through the following email address: email@example.com
Legal basis of the processing
The provision of data and therefore consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can deny consent, and can revoke consent already given at any time (via the banner at the bottom of the page or writing at firstname.lastname@example.org). However, refusing consent may make it impossible to provide certain services and the browsing experience on the site would be compromised.
The data for site security and for the prevention of abuse and SPAM, as well as the data for the analysis of site traffic (statistics) in aggregate form, are treated on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller for the protection of the site and of the users themselves. In such cases the user always has the right to object to the processing of data (see par. User rights)
Purpose of the processing
The processing of data collected by the site, in addition to the related purposes, instrumental and necessary for the provision of the service, is aimed at the following purposes:
- Statistics (analysis)
Collection of data and information in an exclusively aggregated and anonymous form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the Physical-User of the site, and it does not allow its identification in any way. No consent is required.
Collection of data and information in order to protect the site’s security (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) and Users and to prevent or expose fraud or abuse of the website. The data is automatically recorded and may also include personal data (IP address) that could be used, in compliance with the laws in force on the subject, to block attempts to damage the site or cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for identifying or profiling the User and are periodically deleted. No consent is required.
- Ancillary activities
Communicate the data to third parties that perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service (eg comment boxes), and to allow third parties to carry out technical, logistic and other activities on our behalf. The suppliers have access only to the personal data that are necessary to carry out their duties, and they undertake not to use the data for other purposes and are required to process the personal data in accordance with current regulations.
- Provision of the Training and Certification services
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our Services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information you request from us.
- To respond to your correspondence, so that we can reply to your enquiries and requests in an efficient and effective manner;
- To provide information on other QRP products and Services which we feel may be of interest to you, in accordance with your communications preferences;
- To meet our contractual commitments to you;
QRP International provides training and and certification services. We may collect your Personal Data (including name, address, email address, phone number ) to deliver training and certifications.
Some of our training and certification Services are offered in cooperation with other organisations that provide training platforms and examinations services. We may share your Personal Data with those training platform and examination services to the extent necessary to provide you training and certification Services. We require Partners to comply with data protection law, but we are not directly responsible for their privacy practices. For information on those practices, please refer to the privacy policies of the Partners.
If you do want us to use your data for any marketing purposes you will have the opportunity to opt in your consent to this when you provide your details to us.
What personal information do we process?
We process the following personal data:
Name and surname, phone number, email address, participation details (from events, online subscriptions and/or meetings),
Handling your order
We will use your personal data when handling your order. For this purpose, we use your invoice details, name, surname, phone number, email address. We have a legitimate interest in doing this. We store this information until your order has been completed.»
This site collects user data in two ways.
- Data collected in an automated manner
During Users’ browsing the following information can be collected and stored in the server’s log files (hosting) of the site:
internet protocol address (IP);
– browser type;
– parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of the visitor’s origin (referral) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
This data is used for statistical and analysis purposes, in an exclusively aggregated form. The IP address is used exclusively for security purposes and is not cross-referenced with any other data.
- Data provided voluntarily
The site may collect other data in the event of voluntary use of services by users, such as comments, communication services (contact forms, comments box), and will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service,
Data retention period
The data collected by the site during its operation are kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. Upon expiration, the data will be deleted or anonymized, unless there are no further purposes for their preservation.
The data (IP address) used for site security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) is kept for 30 days.
The data for analytics purposes (statistics) are aggregated and stored for 24 months.
QRP International will retain your Personal Data as follows:
- Communications: Personal Data will be kept for as long as you do not withdraw your consent;
- Event booking: for 10 years after the event;
- Information, enquiries and services: for 10 years, unless you withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data earlier;
Transfer of collected data to third parties
The data collected by the site are generally not supplied to third parties, except in specific cases: legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law; if it is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User; for performing security checks or site optimization.
We never sell your Personal Data or disclose it to third parties for marketing purposes
We may disclose Personal Data to third parties in the following circumstances:
- if we have obtained your consent to do so
- as part of the Training Services, including:
- sharing with training Platform to access online training services
- as part of the Certification Services, including:
- sharing with the Examination Institute where you need to take your examination
Data transfer to outside EU countries
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. With Google, through the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized based on specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield – here the information page of the Italian DPA), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
We treat user data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data when they are sent, using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information in transit. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, they may have access to the data categories of officers involved in the organization of the site or external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, hosting providers).
Inspection and Modification of your Data
You have the following right:
- Being informed on which personal data we have and what we are using it for;
- Inspection of the personal data that we keep from you;
- Having incorrect data corrected;
- Request to delete outdated personal data;
- Revoke your consent;
- Object to certain uses.
- To lodge a complaint with their local data protection authority.
Please note that you always make clear who you are, so that we can assure that we do not modify or remove the data from the wrong person.
Controlling your personal information
Where you have consented to receiving communications from us or are currently receiving material relating to products or services, you may at any time ask us to cease sending you such material by contacting us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties without your knowledge and permission.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. Please do not hesitate to contact us using the Contact us form available at www.qrpinternational.com/contact-qrp/ or email us at email@example.com
Via Adriano Auguadri, 10
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Except where indicated otherwise, all material on this web site, including, but not limited to, photographs, images, illustrations, texts, video clips and audio clips are protected by copyright, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights, owned, or used with permission of their respective owners, by QRP.
This web site is protected, in its entirety, by copyright and other intellectual property rights. All rights reserved.
The content of the web site may not be reproduced, wholly or partially, on other web sites, mailing lists, newsletters, retail magazines and/or CDs without QRP’s prior authorization, regardless of whether said reproduction is for profit or not. Authorization must be requested in writing via e-mail, and may only be considered as having been granted once the express written agreement of the Data Manager of QRP has been received. Failure on the part of said Data Manager to respond to any request for authorization should not, under any circumstances, be interpreted as the granting of tacit consent. All graphics, layouts and implementation codes on the www.qrpinternational.com web site are the exclusive property of QRP, the company responsible for designing this web site.
Any reproduction, publication, distribution, cancellation, modification, sale or participation in the sale of this site and/or any of the material contained herein is strictly prohibited.
Complaints Handling Procedure
QRP International is a customer focused company, this is the reason we have established a complaints handling procedure, which will help us in dealing with complaints effectively. The aim of this is to learn from mistakes and identify ways to improve the services that we provide, as well as handling complaints in a structured and timely manner.
Simple steps: Listen, Inform, Respond
- Identify when the complaint is being made. When a customer is unhappy with the service they receive there are factors that could prevent them from making a formal complaint. They might feel intimidated or concerned, or they might have special needs or requirements which need to be accommodated in order to make the process accessible and fair.
- Understand the reason for the complaint. Good practice takes into consideration the type of complaint that’s being made and understands reasons for the complaint. Take into account the complaint processes.
- Acknowledge the complaint within 1 working day of receipt. Good practice requires a timely acknowledgment of a complaint, as a timely response will increase the customer’s confidence in a complaint handling process.
- Provide a map of options.
- Use clear and comprehensible language and neutral tone
- Share your findings. Once you complete a thorough search for an answer, share your findings and your conclusion with the customer. Include as many details as necessary for the customer to understand how and why you reached a decision.
- If you find that you provided a poor service acknowledge what went wrong and offer a customer a suitable remedy, along with a full explanation of what happened. The remedy should be proportionate to the level of poor service and when it’s possible exceed their expectation.
- If you decided that you offered a reasonable service, provide a full and clear explanation about how you reached that decision and show evidence where possible.
Downalod our Complaints Handling Procedure Flowchart
Ragione sociale: QRP SRL Unipersonale
P.IVA: IT 03189200169
Sede legale: Via Adriano Auguadri 22, 22100 Como – Italia
Iscritta al R.I di Como con il numero 03189200169
Capitale sociale: € 10.000,00