Following the completion of the course participants should:
- Use IT Service Management concepts that are important drivers of continual service improvement
- Apply the ITSM guiding principles in a real-world context
- Apply the CSI approach to manage improvements in a given organizational context
- Use metrics and measurement to enable continual service improvement
- Communicate effectively to enable continual service improvement
- Apply organizational change management to support continual service improvement
- Pass the ITIL Practitioner exam
- IT Service Providers
- IT Directors and Managers
- Service Management Consultants
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Those who require a basic understanding of the application of ITIL to enhance the quality of IT Service Management within an organization
ITIL Practitioner Exam
- 1.45 hour
- 40 questions
- Objective Test
- 70% pass mark
- Open book (Official ITIL Practitioner manual only)
Upon successful completion of the exam and following confirmation of the results, the participants will receive a unique, secure and auditable electronic certificate from PeopleCert.
The ITIL Foundation exam must have been passed if attending the final two days of the course. Some pre-read material is provided prior to the event and is expected to be fully read before attending the course.
Course material and examination are in English, a basic understanding is recommended.
The following ITIL Practitioner course material is included for this event:
- Pre-Event Study Materials
The Manual ‘ITIL® Practitioner Guidance’ will be sent prior to the cours
- ITIL Practitioner Event Handout
This handout contains case study, exercises and solutions, ITIL Practitioner test-exams and hints & tips for the ITIL Practitioner Examination.
Why choose QRP?
- Take advantage of our +10 years’ experience delivering training across the world
- Prepare more efficiently with our pre-course study guide available online
- Receive the latest version of the official ITIL manual ‘ITIL® Practitioner Guidance’
Do you have more than 2 participants interested in that course? Ask for our multiple discount rate
Do you need to adapt the course to your organization? Look at our customized solution