Following the completion of the course participants should:
- Know and understand the Service management as a practice (comprehension)
- Know and understand the ITIL service lifecycle (comprehension)
- Know and understand the Generic concepts and definitions (awareness)
- Know and understand the Key principles and models (comprehension)
- Know and understand the Selected processes (awareness)
- Know and understand the Selected functions (awareness)
- Know and understand the Selected roles (awareness)
- Know and understand the Technology and architecture (awareness)
- Know and understand the Competence and training (awareness)
- Pass the ITIL Foundation exam.
- Use IT Service Management concepts that are important drivers of continual service improvement
- Apply the ITSM guiding principles in a real-world context
- Apply the CSI approach to manage improvements in a given organizational context
- Use metrics and measurement to enable continual service improvement
- Communicate effectively to enable continual service improvement
- Apply organizational change management to support continual service improvement
- Pass the ITIL Practitioner exam.
- IT Service Providers
- IT Directors and Managers
- Service Management Consultants
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Those who require a basic understanding of the application of ITIL to enhance the quality of IT Service Management within an organization
ITIL Foundation Exam
- 1 hour
- 40 questions
- Multiple choice
- 65% pass mark
- Closed book
ITIL Practitioner Exam
- 1.45 hour
- 40 questions
- Objective Test
- 70% pass mark
- Open book (Official ITIL Practitioner manual only)
Upon successful completion of the exam and following confirmation of the results, the participants will receive a unique, secure and auditable electronic certificate from APMG International.
It is desirable but not essential that participants have some understanding of IT Service Management. Some pre-read material is provided prior to the event and is expected to be fully read before attending the course.
The following ITIL Foundation and Practitioner course material is included for this event:
- Pre-Event Study Materials
The event preparation materials include a structured Pre-Event Study Guide- available online. The Manual ‘ITIL® Practitioner Guidance’ will be sent prior to the cours
- ITIL Foundation & Practitioner Event Handout
This handout contains the ITIL Practitioner Manual, case study, exercises and solutions, ITIL Glossary, Foundation test-exams and hints & tips for the Foundation Examination, Practitioner test-exams and hints & tips for the Practitioner Examination.
Why choose QRP?
- Take advantage of our +10 years’ experience delivering training across the world
- Prepare more efficiently with our pre-course study guide available online
- Receive the latest version of the official ITIL manual ‘ITIL® Practitioner Guidance’
Do you have more than 2 participants interested in that course? Ask for our multiple discount rate
Do you need to adapt the course to your organization? Look at our customized solution