PRINCE2 COMBI / Foundation & Practitioner
This course gives you 35 PDU points!
QRP International offers the full one week* PRINCE2 ® COMBI session to those candidates willing to be trained and certified for the level Foundation and Practitioner during a five day course.
This unique training week includes BOTH the Foundation and the Practitioner examinations and candidates can benefit from a reduction of 15 % on the total price.
To benefit from this opportunity, you just go to our course page and choose in the menu bar for the Prince2 Combi*. All the scheduled Combi courses will appear with their reduced prices.
The PRINCE2 Combi course is divided in two sessions: 3 days PRINCE2 Foundation and 2 days Practitioner course as follow:
The PRINCE2® Foundation level aims to ensure that a candidate could act as an informed member and contributor of a project management team using the PRINCE2 method, within an environment supporting PRINCE2. To this end they need to show they understand the principles and terminology of the method.
This is a three day course, delivered as a classroom event and is designed for people who require a general level of PRINCE2 understanding. The training is structured in a manner which follows the sequence of a typical project. From the start, attention is paid to initiation, organisation, the control of project stages, the management of risk, quality and controls, the delivery of the project’s objectives, right through to the project closure.
The PRINCE2® Practitioner level is aiming to ensure that a candidate could apply PRINCE2 to the running and managing of a non-complex project within an environment supporting PRINCE2. To this end they need to exhibit the competence required for the Foundation qualification, and show that they can apply and tailor PRINCE2 in order to address the needs and problems of a given project scenario.
This is a two day classroom based course mainly aimed at Project Managers, with a focus on scenarios. Exercises will be based on a case study with a similar format to that used in the APM Group Practitioner Exam. This case study will be used to test the thorough understanding of the application of PRINCE2.
- Project Managers
- Project Team Members
- Team Managers
- Assistant Project managers
- Aspirant Project Managers
- (Senior) Project Managers
- PM Office Managers
- Project Directors
- Senior Management
- Programme Managers
Following the completion of the course participants should:
- Understand the purpose and responsibilities of all PRINCE2 roles
- Understand the seven principles, the seven themes, the seven processes, and the Product-based Planning and Quality Review techniques
- Understand which management products are input to, output from, and updated in the seven processes
- Understand the purpose of all management products and the composition of the Business Case, Product Descriptions, Issue Report and the Issue, Risk and Quality Registers
- Understand the relationship between principles, processes, themes, products and roles within a PRINCE2 project
- Pass the PRINCE2 Foundation exam
- Know or be able to comment on detailed explanations of all processes, themes and techniques, and worked examples of all PRINCE2 management products as they might be applied to address the particular circumstances of a given project scenario
- Demonstrate that they understand the relationships between processes, themes, techniques and PRINCE2 management products and can apply this understanding
- Demonstrate that they understand the reasons behind the processes, themes and techniques of PRINCE2
- Demonstrate their understanding of how to tailor PRINCE2 to different project environments
- Pass the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam
PRINCE2 FOUNDATION EXAM
- 1 hour
- 75 question
- Multiple choice
- 50% pass mark
- Closed book
All successful delegates will receive the PRINCE2 Foundation certificate from APMG.
PRINCE2 PRACTITIONER EXAM
- 2.5 hour
- Objective Test
- 8 questions
- 80 possible marks
- 55% pass mark
- Open book (PRINCE2 manual only)
All successful delegates will receive the PRINCE2 Practitioner certificate from APMG.
It is desirable but not essential that participants have some experience of working on projects. Some pre-read material is provided prior to the event and is expected to be fully read before attending the course.
The following course material is included for this event:
- Pre-Event Study Materials
The event preparation materials include the PRINCE2 Manual and a structured Pre-Event Study Guide
- PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner Event Handout
This handout contains case study, exercises and solutions, PRINCE2 Glossary, Foundation test-exams and hints & tips for the Foundation Examination, Practitioner test-exams and hints & tips for the Practitioner Examination.
- PRINCE2 Costumised Templates
- 6 months FREE access code to P2ware Planner Suite
*You are not obliged to do the two parts (Foundation and Practitioner) in one week. It is as well possible to divide your course in different dates if this is easier for you agenda, without losing this price benefit. Just indicate this in the comment box of your inscription.
Links and downloads